Congratulations Graduates! We finished out last instructional class at the Richland Public library. This coming Monday April 22nd at 6 PM, we will be in LESLIE GROVES PARK for a gear inspection and practice class. Bring your packs and equipment!
Graduation trip options, subject to weather, snow depths, and/or access limitations, include:
- April 27, 2019 North Fork Umatilla River, Oregon
- May 4, 2019 Packwood Lake, Washington
- May 11, 2019 Bear Creek trail, Oregon (an IMAC club trip)
- May 11, 2019 Packwood Lake, Washington (FULL)
- May 18, 2019 Ingalls Creek, Washington
To signup and verify the trip locations or schedules, contact Dwight at email@example.com
Gas sharing reimbursement cost is 10 cents per mile to your driver. The cost of parking permits is also split by the occupants of the vehicle.All trip descriptions may be found on the Washington trails association website at www.wta.org.